To support actions that combat the spread of the virus, we have implemented new ways to operate and serve our customers that allow us to meet three goals:
- To protect the safety and health of our customers and team members;
- To continue to serve our customers, who tell us they rely on the products we provide during this time of prolonged physical distancing and limited social gathering; and
- To be part of the solution to slowing the spread of COVID-19.
As of today, all of our stores and DCs are open for business operations. Everywhere we do business, we have implemented CDC-recommended measures to prevent infection, including:
- Monitoring the number of customers in the store, and giving each store the ability to adjust the flow of customers or limit the number of customers in the store at any given time in order to keep everyone safe and comply with applicable local ordinances.
- Requiring masks be worn at all times while in the stores.
- Posting distance markers on the sidewalk in front of the store to mark the 6-foot physical distancing space for waiting customers outside.
- Cleaning cart and hand basket handles every time before providing them to customers.
- Offering curbside pickup services for online orders.
- Enforcing distancing by opening only every other point-of-sale register, limiting lines, and posting social distancing signs and floor markings in key areas throughout the store.
- Providing hand sanitizer in the store.